Young Forever

4:40 PM Posted by HD

::Pushing out some of these old post::


"Let’s dance in style,
Let’s dance for a while,
Heaven can wait we’re only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever,
We don’t have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in a sandpit,
Life is a short trip,
The music’s for the sad man" - Mr. Hudson.


So it is mid September now which means a slight relief in the extreme heat and humidity we've been having down here in the Souf. Besides the change in season, which doesn't become official until the 22nd, life has been as monotonous as can be. Except for one thing...


I have been looking into wedding rings...

Yup...

wedding rings..

The process of picking out the perfect engagement ring is so overwhelming. Thank god wifey has given me an idea of what she likes.

The only complain I have is the hounding of these sales people.

I understand that you are trying to make a sale, but calling my phone and leaving me multiple messages will not get me to bu the ring...

But on another note, being at this point in my relationship is new and very scary....

I'll leave that for another post...


0 comments: