Been away [4] too long

10:53 PM Posted by HD

I have been gone for way too long...


I apologize.

Life has finally caught up to me

I never thought I would be in the position I am in

Working for the weekend. Working for a paycheck. 

Each day I fall deeper into this abyss of redundancy

Bills and loans has got me bent over right now.....

...and they are definitely not using any lube

So I do what I do

to

just

get


But this is in the back of my mind right now. 

A lot to catch up on but my eyes are getting heavy...

Till the next update, check the dopeness:
Evan Roth directed the video for RED & the Global Fund to Fight AIDS. Though the song has absolutely nothing to do with the cause,  The track itself is ill and the video is a stroke of ingenious within its simplicity. 

'Im a brooklyn boy, i may take some getting use to'

video courtesy of 2dopeboyz

3 comments:

. said...

you have definitely been missed...i'm sorry to hear work and bills...life has got you heavy...i understand...i am empathetic...sometimes you gt to take time to make sense of it all...take your time...you're wellness and security is what is most important...

get at me in e-mail: j.a.washington87@gmail.com
so we can rap a little.

QuietStorm said...

Yaaaayyyy finally a post..evn tho short....glad u've posted SUMTHIN..i'll b awaitin ur detailed next post:)...when ur ready of course.

Sorry that things have been rough for u lately...hope all gets better.

Don said...

Yes it has been awhile now.

Take your time still. On another note, my first time hearing this song. Thanks for posting.