Progession.

8:38 PM Posted by HD

* Trying to get myself together on this Sunday evening.

Now that we have finished up on the first month of the new year, I felt there was a need to do a little run down of the progression of my new year's resolution.


Photography – No I haven’t creeped anyone out with camera in hand but I have slowly started making plans towards my goals in progressing as a photographer, especially reaching out to a local photographer in order to shadowed him and pick up on some useful techniques. Also, I decided that for me to become a better concert photographer, I need to start going to shows again to develop myself. So, soon enough, there will be plenty of random photos of various artists on the site.


Writing – As you can see my there have been a few more post this month. I have written as many post this month (3) than I did last year (4). I would say that is progress. I feel that this year, there will be a lot more post coming from me. I have a wedding to look forward in October and I will definitely be documenting the experience.


Patience/Passion – This is the one area that has been tricky. So I have been patient in my work life but everywhere else I have let the lack of it get the best of me. I know it won’t happen overnight. I will continue to practice patience and not give up too quickly. Lets hope for the best.


1 month down and 11 more months to go. I have notice that my focus is getting clearer and I know what I need to do. That is after only 1 month of dedication. I have slowly realize what needs to be done by me to push me in developing myself and maintaining these resolutions.



2 comments:

HD said...

LOL. I'm slowly pushing them out. I'm in new territory here. This is the most I have written since the inception of this blog!

I'm not going to lie, your comment definitely help me realize that I have been slacking a little bit.

Thanks for the check in! LOL